Prices incl. tax where applicable plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: 00-9027-113
Works on 113 chassis cars
An additional charge of $40.00 will be added for bulk shipping
Can be used in counjunction with your electric drill for electric functionality
The Easy Hoists hardtop hoist system consists of a unique, patented cradle which cleverly supports and counter-balances the hardtop and allows it to be safely stored in the raised position near the ceiling of your garage, a manual wormgear winch which cannot slip, aircraft grade wire rope, and a set of high quality pulleys and fixings.
Anyone who has tried to remove and fit a hardtop manually will know what a struggle it can be. The Easy Hoists hardtop hoist system makes the job of fitting and removing your hardtop a simple operation which is usually possible with just one person. There is no physical strength required on the part of the operator since the winch does all the work.
- The hardtop hoist is available for many OEM hard tops
- The hardtop hoist cradle is custom fitted for each model of car
- The hardtop hoist supports your hard top at strategic locations to prevent warping or bending of the hard top
- No complicated procedures for attaching or detaching the hardtop hoist apparatus
- Easy operation equals greater safety
- Does not touch rubber seals
- Protecting the rubber seals while stored prevents wind noise, water seepage, etc. after the hard top is refitted to the car body
- Safely remove, store and replace your hard top
*** PLEASE NOTE *** All hoists are currently being finished in bare aluminium rather than finished in black.
The pictures are for illustration only rather than the actual item. All hoists sold here are brand new, boxed items.
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OR EXPENSES INCURRED DUE TO IMPROPER INSTALLATION AND OR USAGE!!!